Where Deadwood's History Comes Alive!
The brick-paved streets of downtown Deadwood are alive with the stories of gunslingers, gamblers, prospectors, and outlaws, thanks to the performances of Deadwood Alive! These professional re-enactors have been entertaining visitors for more than 20 years with Main Street shootouts and the now-legendary Trial of Jack McCall, an evening show that’s become an integral part of the Deadwood experience.
Performances On Main St.
Deadwoods Historic Main Street
Great news, Pardners! The Deadwood Alive Reenactors Troupe starts up their Spring 2021 Shootout Schedule on Friday, March 19th! You can catch the troupe at Outlaw Square from 1-4pm every Friday & Saturday through the spring, with a new summer schedule taking effect on May 22nd! Shootouts are free and family friendly! Visit DeadwoodAlive.com for details!
SPRING & FALL SCHEDULE
Fridays and Saturdays @ Outlaw Square March 19 – May 22nd!
- 12:00 “Lawman’s Patrol” Walking Tour $15/person Call 1-800-344-8826 to book this tour. Must book 24 hours in advance.
- 1:00 “Gold, Guns and Grubstake” (the evolution of pre-1900 firearms) – at Outlaw Square
- 2:00 SHOOTOUT – “A Shooting Affray” at Outlaw Square – Main Stage
- 2:20 “Hangin’ with the Shootists” (meet the gunslingers, ask questions and get their autographs) – Outlaw Square
- 4:00 SHOOTOUT – “Showdown on Gold Street” at Outlaw Square – Main Stage
- 4:20 “Hangin’ with the Shootists” (meet the gunslingers, ask questions and get their autographs) – Outlaw Square
Deadwood named True West Magazine’s 2016 “Best Old West Gunfighter Town”
Stage Coach Rides
The Deadwood Stagecoach runs from 12PM – 5PM Friday, Saturday, and Sunday during the Spring Season with the last ride at 4:30PM.