It’s a Holiday Shopping Extravaganza at Outlaw Square! Need a one-of-a-kind gift for that special someone in your life? Historic Deadwood has you covered! Outlaw Square will host a Christmas shopping event with vendor booths offering unique products for all the hard-to-buy-for people on your list. The market will take place Friday December 10th from 5-8pm & Saturday December 11th from 10-6pm at Outlaw Square! There will be food, hot chocolate, and mulled wine on hand. Saturday features of variety of entertainment and also visit from Kris Kringle himself! More info to come.If you are interested in being a vendor at our Christmas Market please fill out the registration form below. There will be a $50 vendor space fee for a 10’x10′ tent due the day of the event. Vendor fee covers both days of the market. Space is limited. Valid sales tax license and insurance is required to be a vendor. Vendor Rules
- Fee: A $50 non refundable vendor fee will be do upon completion of set up. The fee covers both days and includes a 10′ x 10′ tent.
- Space: The space is 10’x10′ and includes a tent. You are welcome to bring your own tent if it is 10′ x 10′ If you need a larger space or if you are bringing your own tent please let us know to make arrangements.
- Allowed Goods: Vendor will use the space solely for the purpose of the festival, to sell handcrafted and/or unique items, hand crafted and/or unique Christmas items, food or drink.
- Festival Hours: The festival will operate Friday, December 11th from 5:00pm – 8:00pm and Saturday, December 12th from 10:00am – 6:00pm. Unless Outlaw Square changes hours due to weather ect. vendors are required to be open during market hours.
- Set Up/Tear Down: Set up will be from 3-5pm on Friday. Teardown will be from 6-9pm Saturday. We will have overnight security and fully enclosable tents if you would like to leave your space set up over night. If you would like to remove items overnight you may load back in before festival hours Saturday.
- Cleaning/Refuse: Vendors shall clean spaces of all debris. Spaces should be returned to condition it was in before the festival day. Outlaw Square will provide trash cans for use in the festival area.
- Insurance/Sales Tax: Prior to the opening of the festival vendors shall provide proof of insurance and sales tax license.
- Security: Outlaw Square will hire a security guard to monitor the site after hours. Security hours will be from 8pm Friday night until 9am Saturday morning.
- Indemnification: Vendor shall indemnify, defend, hold and save the Outlaw Square and Deadwood Chamber of Commerce and their respective officers, directors, agents, and employees (together as the “Indemnified Parties”), harmless of any and all claims, suits, demands, debts, undertakings, or proceedings of any kind or nature, whether meritorious or frivolous in way arising ort of the vendor’s use of the space., including liability caused in whole or in part by the Indemnified Parties.