Join us for a rockin’ good time at Outlaw Square Wednesday evenings this summer. Free, live music starts at 6:30 pm each week and goes until 8:30 pm (with open container lasting until 10 pm) featuring local and regional acts of all styles and genres. Bring your chairs or blankets and grab a good seat for this family friendly night of music.
Thank you to the local businesses of the Silverado Franklin, Oyster Bay, Tin Lizzie Gaming Resort, Hickocks Hotel & Suites, Mustang Sally’s, and the Deadwood Mountain Grand for sponsoring Outlaw Square’s Summer Concert Series.
Thanks to our in kind sponsors Hotel by Gold Dust and Holliday Inn Express.
- 6/1/22 ~ The Burroughs – Classic Soul Standards sponsored by Hickocks Hotel & Casino
- 6/8/22 ~ Tanner Johns & The Canadian Tuxedos – Guitar Driven, Horn-Fueled Rock sponsored by Deadwood Mountain Grand
- 6/15/22 ~ Flannel – 90s Music sponsored by Oyster Bay/A&B Pizza
- 6/22/22 ~ Tie Dye Volcano – Rock, Blues & Funk sponsored by Mustang Sallys
- 6/29/22 ~ Jagertown – Rockin Country sponsored by Tin Lizzie
- 7/6/22 ~ Camp Comfort – Reggae & Blues-Rock sponsored by Silverado/Franklin
- 7/13/22 ~ Zeona Road – Country, Rock, Pop sponsored by Hickoks Hotel & Casino
- 7/20/22 ~ Tiffany Johnson – Alt/Country Pop sponsored by Deadwood Mountain Grand
- 7/27/22 ~ Dakota Country – Classic & Current Country sponsored by Oyster Bay/A&B Pizza
- 8/3/22 ~ Jasmine Cain – Classic/Modern Rock, Pop & Metal sponsored by Mustang Sallys
- 8/17/22 ~ John Roberts y Pan Blanco – Mix of Funk, West African Beats, Salsa, Jazz & Soul Music sponsored by Tin Lizzie
- 8/24/22 ~ Surfin Safaries – 50s, 60s, 70s Rock sponsored by Deadwood Chamber of Commerce
- 8/31/22 ~ Dust N Rox – Top 40, Pop, Rock, Oldies & Edgy Hard Rock sponsored by Silverado/Franklin
(Lineup and dates subject to change.)